Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Does Absence Make the Heart Grow Fonder?

NO! You are only as relevant as the last thing you have put out there so...since my last post was in February  I have lost all of the momentum I had built up with this blog. In this electronic age it is so important to stay in it every day. You have to update your products on Etsy, you have to find new advertising avenues, blog, tweet, facebook, not to mention spend time with your family and actual live life. It isn't easy keeping up with all of this but I do need to make more of an effort to keep up on the blog because I really enjoy it and it is important to strike a balance between the things you have to do and the things you like to do!

So no dwelling on the past I just want to make a plan for the future starting with finding an artist to feature next Friday (7/16) on the blog. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment